LEVEL 1 Tankless Water Heater Scale Prevention
Provides annual protection against costly water heater scaling and sediment build-up. Polyphosphate media prevents (sequesters) water hardness from scaling on flash heating surfaces. A 5-micron filter reduces sediment, which can cause additional scaling throughout the hot water line. The unique micro-fiber filter construction delivers higher filtration efficiency and flow rates. Ideal for indoor and outdoor installations (not for below freezing temperatures). Features a 3/4-Inch NPT inlet/outlet with a differential filter-change gauge for peace-of-mind.
- Includes mounting bracket, filter-change flow indicator gauge, and filter-change spanner wrench.
- Max Flow Rate: 9 GPM (Gallons Per Minute)
- Dimensions: Width - 5.25 inches Height - 25.75 inches Depth - 5.5 inches
- Filter Capacity: One year or when flow gauge or timer indicates change needed.
- Incoming Water Temperature Range: 40 Degrees Fahrenheit - 100 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Tools Required for Installation: Teflon tape (do not use pipe dope), adjustable wrench, tube cutter, suitable pipe fittings, and inlet gate valve.
- Component tested to NSF/ANSI Standard 42 for material requirements.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.