General Electric (GE) RPWFE Refrigeration Water Filter Replacement Cartridge
GE's most advanced filtration ever. Tested and verified to filter 5 trace pharmaceuticals including ibuprofen, progesterone, atenolol, trimethoprim, and fluoxetine
- It works with any refrigerator that currently uses GE RPWF or RPWFE filters. It is used in selected GE french-door refrigerators. Compatible with select GE french-door refrigerators.
- GE's most advanced filtration ever. Tested and verified to filter 5 trace pharmaceuticals including ibuprofen, progesterone, atenolol, trimethoprim, and fluoxetine ( The contaminants or other substances removed or reduced by this water filter are not necessarily in all users' water)
- Premium filtration: Certified to reduce chlorine-resistant cysts, lead, select pharmaceuticals and 50 other contaminants. Reduces 99% of Perfluorooctanoic acid (PFOA) and Perfluorooctaine Sulfonate (PFOS)
- Easy filter replacement: No tools of water-turnoff required to replace cartridge inside refrigerator.
- Six-Month filter life: For best filtration results, filter cartridge should be replaced every six months or 300 gallons.
If in stock at our warehouse, this ships to you in 2-4 business days. Arrival to you is 9-11 business days if not held at our warehouse. We ship the same day if indicated in stock at our warehouse, cutoff for same-day is 2 PM Mountain, Monday-Friday, excluding UPS holidays.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.