- Sanitary Quick Change (SQC) design allows for fast and easy cartridge change-outs without the need for a filter wrench
- Up to 20 gallons per minute (GPM) flow rate meets the water pressure demands of most homes
- Manufactured from FDA CFR-21 compliant materials that are food and drinking water safe
- 304 Stainless Steel Head provides "sweat-in-place" installation, corrosion resistance, and long life
- Whole house water filtration helps reduce sediment build-up and increase the life of hot water heaters and appliances
The 3M™ Aqua-Pure™ Whole House Sanitary Quick Change Water Filter System AP902 contains high performing, multitasking filters that help reduce contaminants such as sediment, chlorine taste and odor and now even scale. These systems are easy to install, maintain and change out.
The entire line of 3M™ Aqua-Pure™ AP900 Series Whole House Filtration Systems help improve all incoming water, which helps to provide better quality drinking water.
The AP900 Series Features include:
- 1" NPT Stainless Steel Inlet and outlet plumbing connections
- Peak flow rate is up to 20 gpm/75.7 lpm
- System maximum operating pressure of 125 psi (862 kPa) and operating temperature of 100°F/37.8°C
- The AP902 system incorporates a non-woven pleat media that reduces sediment down to 5 micon nominal
- System materials are FDA CFR-21 compliant and are food and drinking water safe
- Cartridges are sanitary in design, requiring no contact with the filter media during cartridge change-out
The AP900 Series is manufactured with a head assembly that includes an integral mounting bracket. The 304 stainless steel head allows for "sweat in place" installation and is a corrosion resistant material that provides long service life and won't affect the taste of drinking water. The stainless steel head comes with a 25 year warranty for worry-free ownership. The AP900 Series line also includes an electronic countdown timer refrigerator magnet to remind the owner when to change the cartridge.
The AP900 Series of whole-house water filtration systems reduce sediment, chlorine taste and odor and scale (system dependent), and improves water quality and taste while supplying cleaner, clearer water to every water source point in the house. These systems are referred to as point-of-entry (POE) systems and are installed downstream from the water meter or well pump. These systems help protect plumbing and fixtures while reducing unpleasant taste, color and odor. Maintenance of a whole-house water filter system is as simple as replacing a light bulb with a simple quarter turn of the cartridge or placing a service call with your local plumbing professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.