3M Aqua-Pure AP-DWS1000 (With Faucet) Under Sink Drinking Water Filtration System Specifications:
- Reduces Particulate (.5 Absolute Micron Rating)
- Reduces Chlorine taste & odor, lead, turbidity, parasitic protozoan cysts, VOCs and MTBE.
- Dual Stage Carbon Block filtration process
- Automatic Shutoff helps remind you when it is time to replace cartridges.
- Sanitary Quick Change Cartridge design.
- Includes Basic Chrome Faucet, cannot be customized.
- Filtration Capacity 625 Gallons
- Dimensions: 15-3/4 Inch x 10-7/8 inch x 3-1/4 inch
- Filter Life: 6 Months
- Reduces particulate, chlorine taste & odor, lead, turbidity, parasitic protozoan cysts, VOCs and MTBE
- Advanced dual stage carbon-block filtration process to help provide cleaner, clearer better tasting drinking water
- Automatic shut-off reminds users to replace cartridges
- Sanitary Quick Change (SQC) cartridge design helps provide fast & easy cartridge change-out with minimal effort
- Includes basic chrome faucet, cannot be modified
- Designed with built-in automatic shut-off meter that automatically shuts off the system after 625 gallons (2,366 liters) as a reminder to change cartridges.
- All under sink and refrigerator water filtration systems have a 6 month replacement interval unless noted otherwise.
We offer the 3M™ Aqua-Pure™ Under Sink Drinking Water Filtration System AP-DWS1000 that helps reduce particulate, chlorine taste and odor, as well as lead and cysts that may be in your drinking water. This system connects easily under the kitchen sink and includes an attractive dedicated drinking water faucet.
Our 3M™ Aqua-Pure™ AP-DWS1000 Under Sink Dedicated Faucet Water Filter System is designed to perform as good as it looks. It installs under the kitchen sink and is a good choice for water filtration, delivering cleaner, clearer, better tasting drinking water. This system incorporates our advanced dual stage carbon-block filtration process to help provide cleaner, clearer better tasting drinking water filtration on demand. It is ideal for drinking (water, coffee, tea, baby formula, etc.) as well as for cooking. This attractive, under sink filtration system is NSF listed to reduce particulate, chlorine taste and odor, lead, turbidity, parasitic protozoan cysts, VOCs and MTBE. This universal system design is effective for use on both chlorinated (municipal) and non-chlorinated (well water) systems.
Best 3M AP-DWS1000 Features
- 0.6 gpm/2.27 lpm flow rate
- 625 gallon/2,366 liter capacity
- 1/4" push-in connection fittings
- 25-125 psi/172-862 kPa pressure range
- 40-100° F/4.4-37.8° C
Just Add Water
The 3M™ Aqua-Pure™ AP-DWS1000 Under Sink Dedicated Faucet Water Filter System includes everything needed for most installations, including: a polished chrome dedicated faucet, quick-connect fittings, an attached mounting bracket, shroud and tubing. Also included is a built-in shut-off valve that allows for changing the Sanitary Quick Change filters without shutting off the water supply.
To maximize system performance and efficiency, regularly scheduled maintenance including replacement of the filter cartridges at the required interval, at the rated capacity, or sooner if a reduction in water flow occurs is required. Filter life is dependent on actual use and incoming water quality.
About Carbon Filtration
In many filtration applications, carbon is often the preferred media of choice to absorb certain impurities and one of the most powerful absorbents available. Carbon is highly effective due to the vast surface area contained within a small footprint. One pound of carbon contains a surface area of approximately 100 to 125 acres and can absorb an extremely wide range of substances which may be in drinking water.
Ideas Flow Like...Water
3M, a household brand name, is a known leader in filtration technology and recognized for innovation, trust and quality around the world and 3M branded water filtration products have been addressing water quality issues for over 50 years. 3M products offer a wide range of solutions designed to address many types of water quality concerns. Third-party certifications, such as NSF and WQA, are a quality advantage we strive to provide on many 3M water quality improvement solutions.
Water: Nothing's Closer to Home
Having clean and clear drinking water in your home is as pleasurable as it is reassuring to know that you're giving your family the best. With a water filtration system from 3M Purification, you can provide filtered drinking water for every member of your family. From whole home water filtration to drinking water systems, look to 3M Purification to help you find the right solution.
A History of Innovation
For more than a century, 3M has applied innovation and technology to improving our customers' lives and supporting their business goals. Today the company, from its headquarters in St. Paul, Minnesota, serves industrial and commercial customers and consumers in nearly 200 countries. The 3M brand, across thousands of products, represents consistency, superior quality, and value. Our success begins with our culture of creative collaboration that inspires a never ending stream of powerful technologies and product solutions that make life better. We have an ability to apply our technologies — often in combination — to an endless array of real-world customer needs. Of course, all of this made possible by the people of 3M, and their singular commitment to make life easier and better for people around the world. 3M is committed to providing innovative, cost-effective products that help protect people, equipment, and our environment. 3M Purification Inc. (formerly CUNO Incorporated), provides filtration and separation solutions for residential, food service, science labs, industrial, marine, and other applications.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.