Advanced 3-Stage Under Counter Reverse Osmosis System Offering True Protection From Toxic Contaminants.
At A Glance
- Three stage RO3 contains our unique two stages of advanced, high grade carbon filtration.
- High-capacity 50 gallon per day reverse osmosis membrane.
- Pre-carbon filtration to protect the membrane from chlorine.
- Post-carbon block filtration is unique to all EWS RO Systems for removal of lead and cysts.
- Removes and reduces chlorine, chloramine, pharmaceutical residues, dyes, fuels, heavy metals, minerals, total dissolved solids, lead and cysts.
- Enjoy the convenience and health of filtered water at the kitchen sink (or any sink).
- City water or well water*.
*WELL WATER WARNING Well water is required to have independent, complete and proper testing of your well water to determine the proper course of action in order to specify the correct system(s).
Features & Benefits
- No more wasting money on bottled water.
- No more drinking chlorine, chloramine, pharmaceutical residues, dyes, fuels, and more.
- Made in the USA.
- Hassle-free filter replacement once per year (rated for 1500 gallon capacity).
Enjoy contaminant-free water that meets your preferences for taste (i.e. “flatter” taste) and removal of minerals, total dissolved solids, fluoride and inorganics.
Unparalleled product quality and longevity. Award-winning customer service and expertise. Over 98% customer satisfaction. Top-performing, USA-made filtration is all we do.
The ESSENTIAL RO3 System can be installed at a kitchen sink, wet bar, or bathroom sink. Enjoy delicious, better-than-bottled quality right at your sink, on-demand! Save over $2,000 per year in bottled water costs.
- Made in California, USA.
- Enjoy a truly high quality product - no smell, no BPA, no phthalates.
- Just twist-and-click to replace your filters once per year.**
- No more buying, lugging, and storing bottled water.
- Enjoy delicious, odor-free water straight from your sink, anytime!
**Not to exceed 1 year. Filter life also depends on your water usage and water quality.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.