Body Glove Systems vs Body Glove Replacement Cartridges
In this blog post we want to clarify the model numbers of a Body Glove system versus Body Glove replacement cartridges.
Since 2015, DrinkingWellCo has seen questions or confusion regarding this.
Our job is to get out ahead of these questions, so there's no confusion and only confidence that our customer's are purchasing the correct item.
Body Glove Systems
Body Glove Replacement Filter Cartridges
- BG-1000C Replacement Filter Cartridge
- BG-3000C Replacement Filter Cartridge
- BG-3000R Replacement Filter Cartridge
- BG-6000FFC Replacement Filter Cartridge
- BG-12000C Replacement Filter Cartridge
What is inside a Body Glove system?
The major components of a Body Glove system are of the following:
- Body Glove Filter Head and mounting hardware
- Body Glove Filter Cartridge
- WI-BG-MONITOR (Only for BG-12000 System, click here to purchase separately)
What is in inside a Body Glove replacement filter cartridge?
- Just the specified replacement water filter cartridge, best to change annually
As you can see the Body Glove systems have no "C" or "R" on the end of the model number.
An easy way to be able to decipher if you are purchasing a system versus a replacement filter cartridge is looking at the end of the model number for either a "C" or "R".
For any other questions or more clarification just email us at email@example.com.